Scroll for more
Entrance Gate • Railing
Fawley House is a beautiful stately home located just outside Henley on Thames. Working closely alongside a renowned architect, we took a concept drawing of railings and the main entrance gate and developed the drawing into a reality with some traditional blacksmith designs. Every part of the metalwork had to be hand forged and nothing was machine made. Every scroll and connection had to be to the highest quality. We electronically drew it all to scale and then used the traditional craftsman’s skills to bring the design to life. This was a very traditional English manor house style. The end result was stunning.
We have gone on to work on several properties together with the same architect after the success of this project. It was a privilege to work to this level of English traditional design.
- Ornate handcrafted gates and railings in the forge
- Working hand-in-glove with renowned architect
- Keeping it in traditional style to blend in seamlessly with manor
- Coordination with brickwork and stonework to ensure design lines were consistent
- Client, Designer and Contractor all felt privileged to do it and delighted with results